Smart Precinct NQ provides several programs for existing businesses that are wanting to grow and scale.
Big Little Business Bootcamp
The Big Little Business Bootcamp is designed for businesses that are ready to commit to digging deep and making changes to their business to make real change.
The clinics are for business owners, CEOs and Managing Directors of North QLD based companies with 5-199 employees that have products or services and customers, are experiencing some growth, and are ready to take their company to the next level.
The Big Little Business Bootcamp is a practical, workshop-style program syndicated from the highly regarded and promoted book, Big Little Business by Jayne Arlett. Run by certified Big Little Business Trainers and Mentors, cohorts are intentionally small, so you have plenty of support and direct access to both presenters throughout the program.
The Bootcamp covers all the essentials of running a successful business. You will learn strategies and tactics to apply big business strategy, performance monitoring and systems in an efficient and sustainable way to uncover and unlock hidden opportunities to maximise growth, profit and revenue and exist objectives.
|Duration||5 weeks – 3-hour workshops (face to face or zoom)|
This program is run by a SME Business Expert and supported by amazing guest speakers.
● Big Little Business on a Page – your business values, purpose and pillars of revenue streams.
● Big Business Thinking – strategic thinking skills, prioritising your time, and 3 year business planning
● Financial Detective – understanding the financials of your business, budgeting, cash flow, profit centre analysis and pricing
● Marketing – undertake a marketing health check, create your ideal client avatars, a 90-day action plan
● Roles, Goals & Process – learn how to build a high performing team that helps drive your business forward, create meaningful position descriptions and systems to use in your business
● Pre reading
● Pre – Post and Six-Month Check in Mentoring Session
● Invitation to Meetups and ecosystem events
● Insights and publications
● Invitation to join an SME Advisory Board
● A digital badge and micro-credential for your LinkedIn and CV.
|Pre-requisites||If you do not have an existing business, or are an early stage start-up it is recommended that you complete the Big Ideas Accelerator Program or the Smart Business Accelerator Program first.|
Australian Centre for Business Growth
These Assessment Clinics are an initiative of Smart Precinct NQ and will be delivered in collaboration with the Australian Centre for Business Growth, recognised for their world class business growth programs.
The clinics are for business owners, CEOs and Managing Directors of North QLD based companies with 5-199 employees, that have products or services and customers, are experiencing some growth, and are ready to take their company to the next level.
Investment: $2,200.00 online Program open for applications
What to expect at the Assessment Clinic
You’ll work with one of the Centre’s business Growth Experts, Dr Jana Matthews, to:
Identify what is preventing growth in your company and what you can do to accelerate growth.
Learn what happens and your roles and responsibilities as a leader during growth.
Discuss results from a pre-Clinic diagnostic tool.
Receive tailored advice and recommendations specific to your company.
Develop an Action Plan for Company Growth as well as a Leadership Development Plan.
Dr Jana Matthews