Dare To Think Circular
A workshop for Circular Economy Change-makers!
“Dare to Think Circular” Pre-Accelerator ©
The “Dare to Think Circular” Pre-Accelerator program is a short intensive program to create and refine an innovative solution for an industry problem using Circular Economy principles.
It is suitable for innovators, inventors or change makers with a concept or idea for a new business that they would like to test, validate and explore with experienced circular economy entrepreneurs, business mentors, industry and research partners.
The Key Takeaways of this workshop:
- Understand the fundamental theory behind a circular economy
- Learn about market and policy drivers for Australia’s circular transition
- Understand different types of circular economy business models, and how they differ from business as usual
- Understand barriers and opportunities at a national, state and local levels.
- Discuss learnings from real world examples that can be applied to the group’s own startups.
|Investment||Fully funded thanks to the Queensland Government and Townsville City Council valued at $550.00|
COHORT 1: 17 October 2023 12PM-2PM- OPEN FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST (2023-2024)